If you’re trying to write a romantic scene, but you don’t really know where to start, observe the courtship of lemurs. It’s pretty much the same.
A) Good advice. B) This reminds me of George and the Comet by Stephen Baxter, or I should say George and the Red Giant since I never actually read George and the Comet just listened to the seeing ear theater radio drama. Which funnily enough I recently found again available as an MP3 at SFFaudio. C) For as much romantic stuff as I write, I should be better at it. I do find tail pulling useful though. And wing wrapping, flying lemurs can totally do that.
- arathergrimreaper reblogged this from emptymanuscript
- emptymanuscript reblogged this from alicevernon and added:
- moomootheuglyshoe likes this
- joshersaurusrex likes this
- emptymanuscript likes this
- watermelonmary likes this
- realisticalyoptimistic likes this
- seaways likes this
- edwardm-pearce said: Tip #122, also known as ‘when zookeepers advise authors’?? :P
- sudou likes this
- alicevernon posted this